Sunday, April 24, 2022

Reagan is Driving??? and more Church Ball - January 8, 2021


Steve called me (from the house????) and asked me to come outside and to bring my camera. So, I did. I wasn't sure what I would find and I was right to be worried.


He and Reagan were driving around the neighborhood in his car. WHAT?!? She has no license, no permit and no business driving. Well, he let her, so, we may now have a problem on our hands.


Incidentally, I'm a bit of a hypocrite when I object to her driving at 15. My parents let me drive at 11. We had an old Jeep CJ5 that was just sitting all of the time. We would take it to go off-roading once in a while, but for the most part.. it sat. When we were having a picnic one day, I told me dad "Today is the day I should learn to drive." He agreed and taught me how to drive stick shift. Truth be told, I didn't actually think they would agree, but they did. That started a long story of me driving, me getting into an accident, me hauling my sibs around town and me being a better driver than most of my friends. But again.... my parents NEVER should have let me drive at 11 and I certainly won't do that with Reagan. But, Steve is starting us down a slippery slope here. Oh well - he gets to teach her to drive if he is going to do this. Good luck guys!

AAANNNNDDD... we have more church ball to be played. Ethan actually hurt his foot, so, he spent half of the time resting and half of the time playing referee for Ryan and Cole. These boys love to play!

0 comments: