Our first Christmas in the house and, just like other holidays, this is going to take a few times to get right.
As I said before, this is a bigger house on a bigger scale and when I place a few things.... sometimes they don't work in that place. I end up moving things around.
Reagan took our "fall tree" and took off the leaves and turned it into a tree for her room. she used pink and magenta ornaments and shoe ornaments.... so cute!
Cole has amassed quite a little winter village of Lego sets. We put them on a table downstairs.
We bought a tree for our room and decorated it with white and gold. Love it!
We brought our old tree that we used in our living room in the old house. We put it in the downstairs family room, but I really don't like it. We've had it for 13 years, but we've redone it and we've re-decorated it and now, it just doesn't seem to work in this house.
We LOVE the gold Santa that came with the house. It's so cool!








0 comments:
Post a Comment